Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ringo Starr.........


It warms my heart to share what I call the "experience" of meeting a celebrity. The adrenaline rush is very strong & the emotion of the meeting is remembered for a lifetime.
Margaret & I met several musicians over our travels and we created memories I'll have forever. We were happy to recall some of our tales in Recipe Records and hope you can enjoy our Lucy & Ethel-like shenanigans while cooking up some comfort food this fall.

I've been very excited to meet Cathy Sarver, a Beatles fan who lives in Virginia, who had the extreme pleasure of meeting Ringo Starr.  Cathy will be my guest TOMORROW on my radio show - Part 3 of the Beatles series in which we pay tribute to Ringo Starr....the affable drummer for The Beatles. Please tune in live at 1:30 cst or listen to the archived show - anytime you please.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/recipe-records-cookbook/2012/10/18/with-a-little-help-from-my-friends

Don't miss our great tribute to Ringo!

Peace, Love & The Beatles

Lanea Stagg
Recipe Records
www.reciperecords.webs.com
reciperecordsml@aol.com
Cathy & Ringo




No comments: